We specialize in one of a kind cake for any special occasion.

Let us know about your upcoming event and we would be happy to bake you a fabulous cake!

Follow this blog to check out all of our latest creations, then head over to our website for all our information:
www.kristines-kakes.com



Monday, July 11, 2011

Cheeseburger Birthday Cake

When trying to decide what to make for dessert for my sister-in-laws birthday, I checked with my in-laws to see what we were having for dinner. After they let me know that we were BBQing burgers, I thought that there would be nothing better than a cheeseburger birthday cake.
The "bun" is yellow cake, the "patty" is chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream and crushed chocolate cookies, the "cheese", "tomato", and "onion" are fondant, the "ketchup", "mustard", and "lettuce" are dyed buttercream, the "fries" are toasted cake pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment